- How Ocean Noise Pollution Wreaks and Havoc on Marine Life
- Impacts of anthropogenic noise on marine life
- Pacific Whale Foundation
- Marine life needs protection from noise pollution
- Regulating ocean noise pollution
- A noisy spring: the impact of globally rising underwater sound levels on fish
- Low-frequency sounds induce acoustic trauma in cephalopods
- Anthropogenic noise causes body malformations and delays development in marine larvae
- Underwater sounds
- H Slabbekoorn et al. (2010) A noisy spring: the impact of globally rising underwater sound levels on fish. Trends Ecol Evol. 419-427
- Andrew, R.K. et al. (2003) Ocean ambient sound: Comparing the 1960s
with the 1990s for a receiver off the Californian coast. Acoust. Res. Lett.
Onl. 3, 65–70
- McDonald, M.A. et al. (2006) Increases in deep ocean ambient noise in
the Northeast Pacific west of San Nicolas Island, California. J. Acoust.
Soc. Am. 120, 711–718